Close Menu
Daljoog News
    What's Hot
    Experts Reveal the Smartest Time to Arrive at the Airport

    Experts Reveal the Smartest Time to Arrive at the Airport

    February 19, 2026
    NFL Scouting Combine 2026: What Really Matters as Player Participation Dips

    NFL Scouting Combine 2026: What Really Matters as Player Participation Dips

    February 19, 2026
    Camila Cabello Turns Heads in Red Bikini During Tropical Getaway

    Camila Cabello Turns Heads in Red Bikini During Tropical Getaway

    February 19, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Thursday, February 19
    Daljoog News
    Facebook X (Twitter) YouTube Instagram
    • Home
    • General
    • World
    • Business
    • Technology
    • Politics
    • Finance
    • Health
    • Lifestyle
    • Sports
    • Travel
    Daljoog News
    Home»World»Trump Announces Full Ceasefire at Midnight
    World

    Trump Announces Full Ceasefire at Midnight

    Daljoog NewsBy Daljoog NewsJune 24, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Follow Us
    Google News
    Trump Announces Full Ceasefire at Midnight
    Trump Announces Full Ceasefire at Midnight
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Amid rising tensions after Iran’s retaliatory strikes in Qatar and Iraq, US President Donald Trump surprised the world by declaring a full ceasefire at midnight. The announcement came as Washington and Tehran faced a possible long-term conflict.

    Trump stated both Iran and Israel agreed to stop attacks from Wednesday midnight. The Iranian foreign minister also hinted at easing tensions but has not officially confirmed the ceasefire. Meanwhile, the Israeli government has yet to respond to Trump’s declaration.

    Experts had expected Washington to respond strongly to Iran’s strikes in Qatar. Many believed this could lead to a prolonged conflict. But Trump’s social media post on Truth Social changed the course. He wrote that Iran and Israel had agreed to the ceasefire. According to him, Iran would stop attacks within 12 hours and Israel within 24 hours.

    Trump claimed the war, which could have lasted for years and caused widespread destruction in the Middle East, was now ending in 12 days. He congratulated both parties for this agreement.

    However, skepticism grew over the announcement’s impact. For hours after Trump’s post, Iran and Israel remained silent. Doubts surfaced on social media about the ceasefire’s reality.

    The Iranian foreign minister Abbas Araghchi further complicated the situation with his own social media posts. He said no formal agreement had been signed by either side yet. But he added that Iran was interested in peace. He stated that Tehran would halt attacks if Israel stopped first. Araghchi set a condition that Israel should stop its attacks before Tuesday dawn to end hostilities.

    In a follow-up post at dawn, Araghchi said the deadline had passed. He thanked the armed forces for their firm stance. International media interpreted this as a sign of a possible ceasefire. Israel, however, remained silent.

    Then, another surprise came. Just as the ceasefire seemed near, sirens sounded in Tel Aviv and other Israeli cities early Wednesday morning. The Israeli Defense Forces reported that Iran had launched another wave of missiles.

    Qatar-based Al Jazeera reported that three Israeli civilians were killed in the Beersheba area due to the Iranian attack.

    The situation remains tense as the world watches for further developments in this unfolding conflict.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Daljoog News
    Daljoog News
    • Website
    • Facebook
    • X (Twitter)
    • Instagram

    Daljoog News is a trusted online news platform delivering timely and accurate reports on a wide range of topics, including General News, World Affairs, Business, Technology, Politics, Finance, Health, Lifestyle, Sports, and Travel. Committed to journalistic excellence, Daljoog News provides in-depth analysis, breaking news, and insightful stories to keep readers informed about the latest global and local developments. Stay ahead with Daljoog News—where facts meet clarity.

    Related Posts

    How did the people of Gaza spend their first Iftar-Sehri of Ramadan?

    How did the people of Gaza spend their first Iftar-Sehri of Ramadan?

    February 19, 2026
    More than 72,000 Palestinians killed in Israeli offensive

    More than 72,000 Palestinians killed in Israeli offensive

    February 18, 2026
    Gaza Drummer Brings Hope Amid War Ruins

    Gaza Drummer Brings Hope Amid War Ruins

    February 18, 2026

    Comments are closed.

    Our Picks
    How did the people of Gaza spend their first Iftar-Sehri of Ramadan?

    How did the people of Gaza spend their first Iftar-Sehri of Ramadan?

    February 19, 2026
    More than 72,000 Palestinians killed in Israeli offensive

    More than 72,000 Palestinians killed in Israeli offensive

    February 18, 2026
    Gaza Drummer Brings Hope Amid War Ruins

    Gaza Drummer Brings Hope Amid War Ruins

    February 18, 2026
    Drone Strike on Sudan Market Kills 28, Dozens Injured

    Drone Strike on Sudan Market Kills 28, Dozens Injured

    February 17, 2026
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    Don't Miss
    Somalia Reshuffles Government Amidst Rising Islamist Threats

    Somalia Reshuffles Government Amidst Rising Islamist Threats

    Somalia April 28, 2025

    Somalia’s government underwent a significant reshuffle, with Prime Minister Hamza Abdi Barre appointing a new…

    Makati Life Medical Center Named ‘Integrated Healthcare Provider of the Year’ at 2025 Healthcare Asia Awards

    Makati Life Medical Center Named ‘Integrated Healthcare Provider of the Year’ at 2025 Healthcare Asia Awards

    April 14, 2025
    Huawei Technologies

    Huawei Technologies: China’s Leading Tech Giant and Innovator

    June 15, 2025
    Claude AI used in Maduro kidnapping operation; Anthropic criticized

    Claude AI used in Maduro kidnapping operation; Anthropic criticized

    February 15, 2026
    About Us

    Daljoog News is a trusted news platform that brings you the latest global and local updates with accuracy and fairness. We are committed to clear and unbiased reporting, covering topics like politics, business, technology, science, and culture and more. Using the latest technology and expert journalism, we provide reliable coverage of important stories. Stay informed, inspired, and empowered with Daljoog News—your source for breaking news, the latest updates, and videos that matter.

    Email Us: info@daljoognews.com

    Our Picks
    US Judge Dismisses Buffalo Wild Wings Lawsuit

    US Judge Dismisses Buffalo Wild Wings Lawsuit

    February 18, 2026
    Casey Wasserman to Sell Agency Amid Epstein File Fallout

    Casey Wasserman to Sell Agency Amid Epstein File Fallout

    February 15, 2026
    Why can't the US dollar's depreciation be stopped?

    Why can’t the US dollar’s depreciation be stopped?

    February 1, 2026
    Latest News
    Experts Reveal the Smartest Time to Arrive at the Airport

    Experts Reveal the Smartest Time to Arrive at the Airport

    February 19, 2026
    NFL Scouting Combine 2026: What Really Matters as Player Participation Dips

    NFL Scouting Combine 2026: What Really Matters as Player Participation Dips

    February 19, 2026
    Camila Cabello Turns Heads in Red Bikini During Tropical Getaway

    Camila Cabello Turns Heads in Red Bikini During Tropical Getaway

    February 19, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) RSS YouTube Instagram
    • Home
    • About Us
    • Contact Us
    • Our Authors
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms & Conditions
    • Sitemap
    © 2026 DaljoogNews.com

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.