Close Menu
Daljoog News
    What's Hot
    Iran Fast Boats Raise Security Risks in Hormuz Strait

    Iran Fast Boats Raise Security Risks in Hormuz Strait

    April 25, 2026
    2PM Ok Taecyeon Marries After 10 Years of Love

    2PM Ok Taecyeon Marries After 10 Years of Love

    April 25, 2026
    Russia Gold Reserves Drop After Massive 22 Ton Sale.jpg The server cannot process the image. This can happen if the server is busy or does not have enough resources to complete the task. Uploading a smaller image may help. Suggested maximum size is 2560 pixels.

    Russia Gold Reserves Drop After Massive 22 Ton Sale

    April 25, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Thursday, May 21
    Daljoog News
    Facebook X (Twitter) YouTube Instagram
    • Home
    • General
    • World
    • Business
    • Technology
    • Politics
    • Finance
    • Health
    • Lifestyle
    • Sports
    • Travel
    Daljoog News
    Home»Politics»Russian attack sparks fire at Ukraine government building in Kyiv
    Politics

    Russian attack sparks fire at Ukraine government building in Kyiv

    Andrew RogersBy Andrew RogersSeptember 7, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Follow Us
    Google News
    Russian attack sparks fire at Ukraine government building in Kyiv
    Russian attack sparks fire at Ukraine government building in Kyiv
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    A Russian attack on Kyiv triggered a fire on the top floors of an administrative building in the Ukrainian capital’s Pecherskyi district, officials said Sunday. Timur Tkachenko, head of the Kyiv city military administration, reported the incident on social media, confirming that emergency teams were responding to the blaze.

    Eyewitnesses saw thick smoke rising from the main government building, part of Kyiv’s central administrative area. Firefighters and emergency crews were dispatched immediately to contain the fire and prevent it from spreading to surrounding structures.

    The attack comes amid continued Russian strikes on Ukraine’s capital and other major cities, which have targeted infrastructure and government facilities. Kyiv authorities have warned residents to remain vigilant and follow safety instructions during air raid alerts and attacks.

    Tkachenko assured the public that no casualties had been reported at the time and that firefighting teams were making efforts to control the flames. The head of the city administration emphasized that security measures were in place to protect both government personnel and nearby civilians.

    The building affected houses multiple administrative offices crucial to the city’s operations. Officials said the fire primarily impacted the upper floors and roof, with preliminary reports suggesting that structural damage was limited. However, authorities have launched an investigation to determine the full extent of the damage.

    Residents in Pecherskyi district reported seeing smoke rising high above the city skyline. “Thick black smoke was coming from the top of the building. It looked intense and alarming from our windows,” one local witness said. Emergency sirens were sounded across parts of the city as a precautionary measure.

    This fire follows a series of Russian attacks on Ukraine’s energy and administrative infrastructure. Earlier in the week, strikes on power stations disrupted electricity and fuel supplies across multiple regions. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has repeatedly vowed retaliation against attacks targeting critical facilities and infrastructure, stating that Kyiv will continue to respond to Russian aggression.

    International observers expressed concern over the escalation in strikes against civilian and administrative targets in Kyiv. Governments and organizations have called for restraint and emphasized the importance of protecting non-military sites.

    Firefighters worked alongside emergency responders to ensure that the fire did not spread to adjacent government offices and commercial buildings. Roads around the Pecherskyi district were temporarily closed to allow safe access for emergency vehicles and to protect residents from falling debris or smoke inhalation.

    Local authorities advised people living nearby to stay indoors, close windows, and follow official guidance from the city administration. Kyiv’s emergency services confirmed that containment efforts were ongoing and that residents would be kept updated as more information became available.

    The attack underscores the ongoing threat to Ukraine’s capital and the continued volatility of the conflict. City officials emphasized that emergency response teams are prepared for repeated incidents and that Kyiv remains committed to maintaining critical services despite attacks.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Andrew Rogers
    Andrew Rogers
    • Website
    • Facebook

    Andrew Rogers is a seasoned journalist and news analyst specializing in global affairs, politics, and finance. With a passion for investigative reporting, he delivers accurate, insightful stories that inform and engage readers worldwide.

    Related Posts

    Meloni selfie voter incident goes viral Italy

    Meloni selfie voter incident goes viral Italy

    April 23, 2026
    Trump Bible Reading Event Sparks Political Debate

    Trump Bible Reading Event Sparks Political Debate

    April 23, 2026
    Balikatan drill Trump effigy protest sparks unrest

    Balikatan drill Trump effigy protest sparks unrest

    April 21, 2026

    Comments are closed.

    Our Picks
    Meloni selfie voter incident goes viral Italy

    Meloni selfie voter incident goes viral Italy

    April 23, 2026
    Trump Bible Reading Event Sparks Political Debate

    Trump Bible Reading Event Sparks Political Debate

    April 23, 2026
    Balikatan drill Trump effigy protest sparks unrest

    Balikatan drill Trump effigy protest sparks unrest

    April 21, 2026
    Obama Mamdani childcare visit New York event 2026

    Obama Mamdani childcare visit New York event 2026

    April 21, 2026
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    Don't Miss
    Kenya Airport Intercepts Over 2,000 Live Queen Ants

    Kenya Airport Intercepts Over 2,000 Live Queen Ants

    Environment March 15, 2026

    Kenya’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport has intercepted a shocking wildlife smuggling attempt involving over 2,000…

    China’s Ministry of Commerce

    China’s Ministry of Commerce and Global Trade Strategy

    May 31, 2025
    Israeli Soldiers Reveal Gaza Killings Reality

    Israeli Soldiers Reveal Gaza Killings Reality

    November 10, 2025
    Annual Kidney Disease Testing Urged for High-Risk Individuals, Says Expert

    Annual Kidney Disease Testing Urged for High-Risk Individuals, Says Expert

    March 1, 2025
    About Us

    Daljoog News is a trusted news platform that brings you the latest global and local updates with accuracy and fairness. We are committed to clear and unbiased reporting, covering topics like politics, business, technology, science, and culture and more. Using the latest technology and expert journalism, we provide reliable coverage of important stories. Stay informed, inspired, and empowered with Daljoog News—your source for breaking news, the latest updates, and videos that matter.

    Email Us: info@daljoognews.com

    Our Picks
    California Threatens Paramount’s $110B Warner Deal

    California Threatens Paramount’s $110B Warner Deal

    February 28, 2026
    US Judge Dismisses Buffalo Wild Wings Lawsuit

    US Judge Dismisses Buffalo Wild Wings Lawsuit

    February 18, 2026
    Casey Wasserman to Sell Agency Amid Epstein File Fallout

    Casey Wasserman to Sell Agency Amid Epstein File Fallout

    February 15, 2026
    Latest News
    Iran Fast Boats Raise Security Risks in Hormuz Strait

    Iran Fast Boats Raise Security Risks in Hormuz Strait

    April 25, 2026
    2PM Ok Taecyeon Marries After 10 Years of Love

    2PM Ok Taecyeon Marries After 10 Years of Love

    April 25, 2026
    Russia Gold Reserves Drop After Massive 22 Ton Sale.jpg The server cannot process the image. This can happen if the server is busy or does not have enough resources to complete the task. Uploading a smaller image may help. Suggested maximum size is 2560 pixels.

    Russia Gold Reserves Drop After Massive 22 Ton Sale

    April 25, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) RSS YouTube Instagram
    • Home
    • About Us
    • Contact Us
    • Our Authors
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms & Conditions
    • Sitemap
    © 2026 DaljoogNews.com

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.