Close Menu
Daljoog News
    What's Hot
    Iran Fast Boats Raise Security Risks in Hormuz Strait

    Iran Fast Boats Raise Security Risks in Hormuz Strait

    April 25, 2026
    2PM Ok Taecyeon Marries After 10 Years of Love

    2PM Ok Taecyeon Marries After 10 Years of Love

    April 25, 2026
    Russia Gold Reserves Drop After Massive 22 Ton Sale.jpg The server cannot process the image. This can happen if the server is busy or does not have enough resources to complete the task. Uploading a smaller image may help. Suggested maximum size is 2560 pixels.

    Russia Gold Reserves Drop After Massive 22 Ton Sale

    April 25, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Thursday, May 21
    Daljoog News
    Facebook X (Twitter) YouTube Instagram
    • Home
    • General
    • World
    • Business
    • Technology
    • Politics
    • Finance
    • Health
    • Lifestyle
    • Sports
    • Travel
    Daljoog News
    Home»Politics»Israel Strikes Gaza Again Killing Civilians
    Politics

    Israel Strikes Gaza Again Killing Civilians

    Andrew RogersBy Andrew RogersOctober 30, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Follow Us
    Google News
    Israel Strikes Gaza Again Killing Civilians
    Israel Strikes Gaza Again Killing Civilians
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Israel carried out another airstrike in the Gaza Strip on Wednesday, killing at least two people, following an overnight bombardment that killed at least 104 Palestinians, including children. The attacks have raised questions about the durability of the fragile U.S.-brokered ceasefire.

    The Israeli military said it targeted military infrastructure in Beit Lahia, northern Gaza, where weapons were being stored for an imminent attack. Al-Shifa hospital in Gaza City reported receiving two bodies from Wednesday’s strike.

    Overnight on Tuesday, the strikes killed at least 46 children and 20 women, with 200 others injured, according to Gaza’s civil defence agency. These were among the deadliest attacks since the two-year conflict began.

    Israel released information stating that 25 “terrorists” were killed during the 24-hour period but did not clarify the identities of the remaining 79 people. The high civilian death toll has fueled concern over adherence to the ceasefire, which requires both sides to halt attacks.

    The strikes occurred hours after former U.S. President Donald Trump stated nothing would jeopardize the ceasefire agreement. U.S. Vice President JD Vance later said the truce was still holding despite “skirmishes.”

    Funerals for the victims were held across Gaza on Wednesday. Witnesses described scenes of devastation, with families carrying bodies into hospitals. Haneen Mteir, who lost family members, called the attacks “massacres” and said children had been burned while asleep.

    Israel’s military stated it would uphold the ceasefire but promised to respond “firmly to any violation.” Foreign ministry spokesperson Oren Marmorstein blamed Hamas for the strikes and cited the use of civilians as human shields to explain the high number of deaths.

    Hamas, in a statement, condemned the attacks as attempts to undermine the truce and said it would continue adhering to the ceasefire. Dr. Mohammed al-Mughir of Gaza’s civil defence agency said one strike targeted a camp for cancer patients, called the Insan camp.

    Among the dead was journalist Mohammed al-Munirawi, raising the total number of journalists killed in Gaza by Israeli attacks to 256. The death toll was confirmed through reports from five hospitals that received casualties.

    The strikes followed a firefight between Palestinian militants and Israeli troops on Tuesday, and anger over Hamas turning over remains of a hostage whose body was recovered two years earlier. Hamas denied responsibility for the gun attack, which delayed another planned return of hostages’ remains.

    Trump told reporters on Air Force One that Israel “should hit back” if its soldiers were killed, noting that an Israeli soldier had been killed in the clashes.

    Tuesday night’s strikes exposed the vulnerabilities of the ceasefire, which had already been marked by violence. Gaza’s media office reported 80 violations since the agreement began, resulting in 97 deaths and 230 injuries.

    Qatar’s Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al Thani said diplomatic efforts were underway to maintain the truce, acknowledging the challenges both sides faced.

    Gaza’s civil defence described the situation as “catastrophic and terrifying,” citing attacks on tents for displaced people, homes, and areas near hospitals.

    Israeli far-right ministers Itamar Ben-Gvir and Bezalel Smotrich criticized Hamas and called on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to resume full-scale military action.

    Under the ceasefire, Hamas is required to return the remains of all Israeli hostages, while Israel has agreed to hand over 15 Palestinian bodies for each Israeli. So far, 15 hostages’ remains have been returned, with 13 still in Gaza. Hamas says some bodies are difficult to locate due to losses among their units during the Israeli attacks.

    Israel has made disarming Hamas a key condition for ending the two-year war, while Hamas maintains that its weapons are tied to ongoing occupation and aggression.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Andrew Rogers
    Andrew Rogers
    • Website
    • Facebook

    Andrew Rogers is a seasoned journalist and news analyst specializing in global affairs, politics, and finance. With a passion for investigative reporting, he delivers accurate, insightful stories that inform and engage readers worldwide.

    Related Posts

    Meloni selfie voter incident goes viral Italy

    Meloni selfie voter incident goes viral Italy

    April 23, 2026
    Trump Bible Reading Event Sparks Political Debate

    Trump Bible Reading Event Sparks Political Debate

    April 23, 2026
    Balikatan drill Trump effigy protest sparks unrest

    Balikatan drill Trump effigy protest sparks unrest

    April 21, 2026

    Comments are closed.

    Our Picks
    Meloni selfie voter incident goes viral Italy

    Meloni selfie voter incident goes viral Italy

    April 23, 2026
    Trump Bible Reading Event Sparks Political Debate

    Trump Bible Reading Event Sparks Political Debate

    April 23, 2026
    Balikatan drill Trump effigy protest sparks unrest

    Balikatan drill Trump effigy protest sparks unrest

    April 21, 2026
    Obama Mamdani childcare visit New York event 2026

    Obama Mamdani childcare visit New York event 2026

    April 21, 2026
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    Don't Miss
    2PM Ok Taecyeon Marries After 10 Years of Love

    2PM Ok Taecyeon Marries After 10 Years of Love

    Lifestyle April 25, 2026

    Ok Taecyeon marriage marks a new chapter for the 2PM rapper, singer, and actor after…

    Electronic Voting Machines

    Electronic Voting Machines: Benefits, Risks, and Usage Today

    June 17, 2025
    Prescott Badgers Girls Soccer Falls Short in 4A State Championship Against Salpointe Catholic

    Prescott Badgers Girls Soccer Falls Short in 4A State Championship Against Salpointe Catholic

    March 3, 2025
    Iran fires missiles during live TV broadcast

    Iran fires missiles during live TV broadcast

    February 19, 2026
    About Us

    Daljoog News is a trusted news platform that brings you the latest global and local updates with accuracy and fairness. We are committed to clear and unbiased reporting, covering topics like politics, business, technology, science, and culture and more. Using the latest technology and expert journalism, we provide reliable coverage of important stories. Stay informed, inspired, and empowered with Daljoog News—your source for breaking news, the latest updates, and videos that matter.

    Email Us: info@daljoognews.com

    Our Picks
    California Threatens Paramount’s $110B Warner Deal

    California Threatens Paramount’s $110B Warner Deal

    February 28, 2026
    US Judge Dismisses Buffalo Wild Wings Lawsuit

    US Judge Dismisses Buffalo Wild Wings Lawsuit

    February 18, 2026
    Casey Wasserman to Sell Agency Amid Epstein File Fallout

    Casey Wasserman to Sell Agency Amid Epstein File Fallout

    February 15, 2026
    Latest News
    Iran Fast Boats Raise Security Risks in Hormuz Strait

    Iran Fast Boats Raise Security Risks in Hormuz Strait

    April 25, 2026
    2PM Ok Taecyeon Marries After 10 Years of Love

    2PM Ok Taecyeon Marries After 10 Years of Love

    April 25, 2026
    Russia Gold Reserves Drop After Massive 22 Ton Sale.jpg The server cannot process the image. This can happen if the server is busy or does not have enough resources to complete the task. Uploading a smaller image may help. Suggested maximum size is 2560 pixels.

    Russia Gold Reserves Drop After Massive 22 Ton Sale

    April 25, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) RSS YouTube Instagram
    • Home
    • About Us
    • Contact Us
    • Our Authors
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms & Conditions
    • Sitemap
    © 2026 DaljoogNews.com

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.