Close Menu
Daljoog News
    What's Hot
    Iran Fast Boats Raise Security Risks in Hormuz Strait

    Iran Fast Boats Raise Security Risks in Hormuz Strait

    April 25, 2026
    2PM Ok Taecyeon Marries After 10 Years of Love

    2PM Ok Taecyeon Marries After 10 Years of Love

    April 25, 2026
    Russia Gold Reserves Drop After Massive 22 Ton Sale.jpg The server cannot process the image. This can happen if the server is busy or does not have enough resources to complete the task. Uploading a smaller image may help. Suggested maximum size is 2560 pixels.

    Russia Gold Reserves Drop After Massive 22 Ton Sale

    April 25, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Thursday, May 21
    Daljoog News
    Facebook X (Twitter) YouTube Instagram
    • Home
    • General
    • World
    • Business
    • Technology
    • Politics
    • Finance
    • Health
    • Lifestyle
    • Sports
    • Travel
    Daljoog News
    Home»Politics»Israel Returns 30 Palestinian Bodies
    Politics

    Israel Returns 30 Palestinian Bodies

    Andrew RogersBy Andrew RogersNovember 1, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Follow Us
    Google News
    Israel Returns 30 Palestinian Bodies
    Israel Returns 30 Palestinian Bodies
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Israel has returned 30 bodies of Palestinians who were held in Israeli detention, some showing signs of torture, while airstrikes continued in Gaza despite a fragile ceasefire.

    The remains were transferred via the International Committee of the Red Cross and arrived in Khan Younis in southern Gaza on Friday. Israeli attacks have killed at least three Palestinians on the same day. One man was killed and his brother wounded by gunfire in the Shujayea neighborhood of Gaza City. Another was killed in shelling in the Jabalia refugee camp, while a third died from wounds sustained in earlier attacks. Civil defense teams also recovered a body from rubble in the az-Zahra neighborhood.

    The latest handover of bodies is part of the prisoner and captive exchange deal reached in early October. Palestinian authorities said the transfer brings the total number of bodies returned to 225. Medical teams are identifying the remains, documenting them, and notifying families. In prior handovers, many bodies showed signs of torture, including being blindfolded, handcuffed, burned, or missing limbs or teeth.

    Israel holds thousands of Palestinians in prison, many without formal charges, and reports of torture have increased since the outbreak of the conflict in Gaza. Under the US-brokered ceasefire, Hamas released 20 living captives in exchange for Israel freeing nearly 2,000 Palestinian prisoners. Israeli forces also partially withdrew from urban areas in Gaza.

    Despite the ceasefire that took effect on October 10, Israeli strikes have continued. From Tuesday to Wednesday, the Gaza Health Ministry reported 104 deaths, including 46 children and 20 women. The Red Cross said it transferred three unidentified Palestinian remains to Israel, but it was unclear if they were deceased captives. An Israeli military source said the bodies were sent to a forensic lab for identification.

    Hamas has returned the remains of 17 Israeli captives so far, and the group has pledged to return all 28 in exchange for Palestinian bodies. Red Cross teams and Hamas’s Qassam Brigades continue searching through rubble to locate missing captives, as thousands of Palestinians killed in the conflict remain buried.

    Humanitarian conditions in Gaza remain dire. While Israel allowed some aid trucks into the Strip on Friday, access is still limited. Aid workers report that Palestinians are struggling to receive essential supplies, including food and shelter materials. The ongoing blockade has worsened the humanitarian crisis, with famine declared in northern Gaza earlier this year.

    International attention is focused on maintaining the ceasefire. Turkish Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan said that foreign ministers will meet on Monday to discuss the next steps for Gaza, including forming a stabilization task force. Former Israeli minister Yossi Beilin expressed confidence that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu would continue to honor the ceasefire commitment to the United States.

    The Israeli military faces scrutiny over rights abuses during the conflict. Yifat Tomer-Yerushalmi, the army’s top lawyer, was dismissed following a leaked video showing alleged sexual assault of a Palestinian detainee. Rights groups say mistreatment of Palestinian prisoners has been widespread, though Israeli authorities deny systematic abuse and claim investigations are ongoing.

    The return of Palestinian bodies underscores the ongoing human cost of the conflict, as both sides continue to navigate a tense ceasefire while addressing the humanitarian needs of Gaza’s population.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Andrew Rogers
    Andrew Rogers
    • Website
    • Facebook

    Andrew Rogers is a seasoned journalist and news analyst specializing in global affairs, politics, and finance. With a passion for investigative reporting, he delivers accurate, insightful stories that inform and engage readers worldwide.

    Related Posts

    Meloni selfie voter incident goes viral Italy

    Meloni selfie voter incident goes viral Italy

    April 23, 2026
    Trump Bible Reading Event Sparks Political Debate

    Trump Bible Reading Event Sparks Political Debate

    April 23, 2026
    Balikatan drill Trump effigy protest sparks unrest

    Balikatan drill Trump effigy protest sparks unrest

    April 21, 2026

    Comments are closed.

    Our Picks
    Meloni selfie voter incident goes viral Italy

    Meloni selfie voter incident goes viral Italy

    April 23, 2026
    Trump Bible Reading Event Sparks Political Debate

    Trump Bible Reading Event Sparks Political Debate

    April 23, 2026
    Balikatan drill Trump effigy protest sparks unrest

    Balikatan drill Trump effigy protest sparks unrest

    April 21, 2026
    Obama Mamdani childcare visit New York event 2026

    Obama Mamdani childcare visit New York event 2026

    April 21, 2026
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    Don't Miss
    New Tech Hub Nigeria Launches With U.S. Support

    New Tech Hub Nigeria Launches With U.S. Support

    Technology July 7, 2025

    A new technology hub backed by the United States has opened in Abeokuta, a fast-growing…

    Australia Pressured to Back Palestinian Statehood Push

    Australia Pressured to Back Palestinian Statehood Push

    June 1, 2025
    San Francisco Rejects Trump Troop Threat

    San Francisco Rejects Trump Troop Threat

    October 16, 2025
    Trump Announces Full Ceasefire at Midnight

    Trump Announces Full Ceasefire at Midnight

    June 24, 2025
    About Us

    Daljoog News is a trusted news platform that brings you the latest global and local updates with accuracy and fairness. We are committed to clear and unbiased reporting, covering topics like politics, business, technology, science, and culture and more. Using the latest technology and expert journalism, we provide reliable coverage of important stories. Stay informed, inspired, and empowered with Daljoog News—your source for breaking news, the latest updates, and videos that matter.

    Email Us: info@daljoognews.com

    Our Picks
    California Threatens Paramount’s $110B Warner Deal

    California Threatens Paramount’s $110B Warner Deal

    February 28, 2026
    US Judge Dismisses Buffalo Wild Wings Lawsuit

    US Judge Dismisses Buffalo Wild Wings Lawsuit

    February 18, 2026
    Casey Wasserman to Sell Agency Amid Epstein File Fallout

    Casey Wasserman to Sell Agency Amid Epstein File Fallout

    February 15, 2026
    Latest News
    Iran Fast Boats Raise Security Risks in Hormuz Strait

    Iran Fast Boats Raise Security Risks in Hormuz Strait

    April 25, 2026
    2PM Ok Taecyeon Marries After 10 Years of Love

    2PM Ok Taecyeon Marries After 10 Years of Love

    April 25, 2026
    Russia Gold Reserves Drop After Massive 22 Ton Sale.jpg The server cannot process the image. This can happen if the server is busy or does not have enough resources to complete the task. Uploading a smaller image may help. Suggested maximum size is 2560 pixels.

    Russia Gold Reserves Drop After Massive 22 Ton Sale

    April 25, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) RSS YouTube Instagram
    • Home
    • About Us
    • Contact Us
    • Our Authors
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms & Conditions
    • Sitemap
    © 2026 DaljoogNews.com

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.