Close Menu
Daljoog News
    What's Hot
    Iran Fast Boats Raise Security Risks in Hormuz Strait

    Iran Fast Boats Raise Security Risks in Hormuz Strait

    April 25, 2026
    2PM Ok Taecyeon Marries After 10 Years of Love

    2PM Ok Taecyeon Marries After 10 Years of Love

    April 25, 2026
    Russia Gold Reserves Drop After Massive 22 Ton Sale.jpg The server cannot process the image. This can happen if the server is busy or does not have enough resources to complete the task. Uploading a smaller image may help. Suggested maximum size is 2560 pixels.

    Russia Gold Reserves Drop After Massive 22 Ton Sale

    April 25, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Thursday, May 21
    Daljoog News
    Facebook X (Twitter) YouTube Instagram
    • Home
    • General
    • World
    • Business
    • Technology
    • Politics
    • Finance
    • Health
    • Lifestyle
    • Sports
    • Travel
    Daljoog News
    Home»Politics»Israel Launches Airstrikes After Gaza Ceasefire Breach
    Politics

    Israel Launches Airstrikes After Gaza Ceasefire Breach

    Andrew RogersBy Andrew RogersOctober 29, 2025No Comments4 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Follow Us
    Google News
    Israel Launches Airstrikes After Gaza Ceasefire Breach
    Israel Launches Airstrikes After Gaza Ceasefire Breach
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Israeli warplanes struck targets across Gaza late Tuesday after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accused Hamas of breaking the ceasefire agreement. The strikes marked the biggest challenge to the 18-day truce brokered by the United States.

    Witnesses in Gaza reported multiple explosions in Gaza City and Khan Younis shortly after Netanyahu’s order for “powerful strikes.” Medical workers confirmed at least seven people were killed, including two children.

    The Israeli government said the airstrikes were a direct response to what it called a “clear violation” of the ceasefire by Hamas. The attack came hours after reports of a gun battle between Israeli soldiers and Palestinian fighters in southern Gaza.

    US President Donald Trump, speaking aboard Air Force One, said the truce “remains in place” but supported Israel’s right to respond. “They killed an Israeli soldier. So the Israelis hit back, and they should hit back,” Trump said.

    Netanyahu convened an emergency security meeting before ordering the operation. His decision came amid growing pressure from far-right cabinet ministers demanding a return to full-scale war. They accused Hamas of delaying the return of Israeli hostages and manipulating the truce process.

    Israeli media said Hamas militants fired an anti-tank missile and used small arms against Israeli troops east of the withdrawal line, violating the ceasefire. Hamas denied involvement, claiming it remains committed to the truce and accusing Israel of multiple breaches.

    Defence Minister Israel Katz warned that Hamas would “pay many times over” for any attacks on Israeli soldiers. “The attack crosses a glaring red line,” Katz said in a statement. “The IDF will respond with great force.”

    According to US officials, Israel informed Washington before launching the airstrikes. The ceasefire, which began on 10 October, had mostly held despite several smaller incidents in recent weeks. Washington has urged restraint, sending multiple envoys to discourage renewed fighting.

    US Vice President JD Vance said he believed the truce would survive despite Tuesday’s violence. “That doesn’t mean there won’t be small clashes,” he said, “but both sides know a larger war helps no one.”

    The fragile calm started unraveling when Israel accused Hamas of returning body parts of an Israeli hostage already identified two years ago. The Israeli forensic service said the remains were those of Ofir Tzarfati, whose body had been recovered in December 2023. Israel’s military released footage it claimed showed Hamas staging a “false discovery” for international observers.

    Hamas denied the allegations and said Israeli attacks were delaying efforts to locate and return hostages’ remains. The group accused Israel of violating the ceasefire over 80 times since it began, saying more than 80 Palestinians had been killed in those incidents.

    The truce requires Hamas to return all Israeli hostages or their remains in exchange for the release of 15 Palestinian bodies per Israeli. Hamas says it has returned 15 so far, while 13 remain unaccounted for. The group claims it lost contact with several of its units during earlier Israeli bombings.

    Anger inside Israel grew after the alleged deception over the hostage remains. Far-right ministers Itamar Ben-Gvir and Bezalel Smotrich demanded that Netanyahu “end the hesitation” and “destroy Hamas completely.” They called for an end to humanitarian aid and tighter Israeli control over Gaza.

    The prime minister has not yet announced whether new punitive steps will follow the airstrikes. Israeli media reported that he may move the dividing line deeper into Gaza or restrict aid deliveries if attacks continue.

    Meanwhile, violence also flared in the occupied West Bank. Israeli forces said they killed three Palestinians described as members of a “terrorist cell” near Jenin on Tuesday night.

    The escalation has once again put the US-brokered ceasefire in jeopardy. Both sides claim to remain committed to the deal, yet the exchange of accusations and growing mistrust are threatening to push the region back into conflict.

    As the airstrikes continued overnight, residents in Gaza feared the temporary peace could collapse entirely. With each violation, the hope for lasting calm under the Israel Gaza ceasefire breach appears to fade further.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Andrew Rogers
    Andrew Rogers
    • Website
    • Facebook

    Andrew Rogers is a seasoned journalist and news analyst specializing in global affairs, politics, and finance. With a passion for investigative reporting, he delivers accurate, insightful stories that inform and engage readers worldwide.

    Related Posts

    Meloni selfie voter incident goes viral Italy

    Meloni selfie voter incident goes viral Italy

    April 23, 2026
    Trump Bible Reading Event Sparks Political Debate

    Trump Bible Reading Event Sparks Political Debate

    April 23, 2026
    Balikatan drill Trump effigy protest sparks unrest

    Balikatan drill Trump effigy protest sparks unrest

    April 21, 2026

    Comments are closed.

    Our Picks
    Meloni selfie voter incident goes viral Italy

    Meloni selfie voter incident goes viral Italy

    April 23, 2026
    Trump Bible Reading Event Sparks Political Debate

    Trump Bible Reading Event Sparks Political Debate

    April 23, 2026
    Balikatan drill Trump effigy protest sparks unrest

    Balikatan drill Trump effigy protest sparks unrest

    April 21, 2026
    Obama Mamdani childcare visit New York event 2026

    Obama Mamdani childcare visit New York event 2026

    April 21, 2026
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    Don't Miss
    Mamponghene Condemns Violence at NDC Office, Warns Against Tribal Division in Ashanti Region

    Mamponghene Condemns Violence at NDC Office, Warns Against Tribal Division in Ashanti Region

    Politics April 14, 2025

    The Paramount Chief of Mampong, Daasebre Osei Bonsu II, has strongly condemned the recent violence…

    Los Angeles police Shoot Woman with Non-Lethal Round Near Home

    Los Angeles police Shoot Woman with Non-Lethal Round Near Home

    June 12, 2025
    H20 AI Chip Sales May Resume in China, Says Nvidia

    H20 AI Chip Sales May Resume in China, Says Nvidia

    July 15, 2025
    “No Kings” Protests Sweep US, Challenge Trump Power

    “No Kings” Protests Sweep US, Challenge Trump Power

    March 31, 2026
    About Us

    Daljoog News is a trusted news platform that brings you the latest global and local updates with accuracy and fairness. We are committed to clear and unbiased reporting, covering topics like politics, business, technology, science, and culture and more. Using the latest technology and expert journalism, we provide reliable coverage of important stories. Stay informed, inspired, and empowered with Daljoog News—your source for breaking news, the latest updates, and videos that matter.

    Email Us: info@daljoognews.com

    Our Picks
    California Threatens Paramount’s $110B Warner Deal

    California Threatens Paramount’s $110B Warner Deal

    February 28, 2026
    US Judge Dismisses Buffalo Wild Wings Lawsuit

    US Judge Dismisses Buffalo Wild Wings Lawsuit

    February 18, 2026
    Casey Wasserman to Sell Agency Amid Epstein File Fallout

    Casey Wasserman to Sell Agency Amid Epstein File Fallout

    February 15, 2026
    Latest News
    Iran Fast Boats Raise Security Risks in Hormuz Strait

    Iran Fast Boats Raise Security Risks in Hormuz Strait

    April 25, 2026
    2PM Ok Taecyeon Marries After 10 Years of Love

    2PM Ok Taecyeon Marries After 10 Years of Love

    April 25, 2026
    Russia Gold Reserves Drop After Massive 22 Ton Sale.jpg The server cannot process the image. This can happen if the server is busy or does not have enough resources to complete the task. Uploading a smaller image may help. Suggested maximum size is 2560 pixels.

    Russia Gold Reserves Drop After Massive 22 Ton Sale

    April 25, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) RSS YouTube Instagram
    • Home
    • About Us
    • Contact Us
    • Our Authors
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms & Conditions
    • Sitemap
    © 2026 DaljoogNews.com

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.